Sunday, April 3, 2016

February 29, 2016

Sorry about last week.  We had something come up and I didn't get the chance to finish writing!  

The move went great!  We are now living at 2100 South 12th Street #314.  It's a pretty nice apartment complex!  We're on the very southern part of Bismarck.

Last Monday was Zone Conference!  My first time giving a training to more than 10 missionaries.  It went super well though!  We have an awesome zone.  And we also has all the senior missionaries with us for most of the meeting.  They are all just too funny.  

This week we were tracting and we knocked on a Spanish guys door.  He seemed super nice and interested, so we called up the Spanish missionaries here in Bismarck, and they were able to teach him.  they said that he is so ready for the Gospel!  It was great to see that happen!

We had African food this week.  It's called Casova leaf.  It's basically fish cooked with the casova leaf and a boat load of peppers (it was sooooo hot!).  And a chicken foot.  Yes, you heard it.  A Chicken foot.  Tasty!  (We didn't eat the chicken foot.  It's just for flavor.  And maybe decoration?)  I put the pictures down below.

This coming week I get to help with Transfers!  And by help, I mean that I get to drive the transfer van to Fargo and back.  Woohoo!  I'm pretty stoked.  

You know, for having missed my email last week, I can't think of a single thing to write about.  President Hess came and played Basketball with us this morning (we get to play for our morning work out on P-day) and that was a blast!  He didn't actually play, he just jogged around the court and cheered us on.  He's too funny!  And for those of you that know how bad I was at basketball back home, I think you would be proud to know that I am much better.  I still am pretty bad, but I actually contribute!  Yay me!  

I love and miss you all! 

Elder Carter V



This is from Zone Conference.  Sorry for the low quality.  I'm not sure what happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment