Wednesday, June 1, 2016

April 11, 2015

I was asked how my rear was after the 30 miler on the bike, so here's my answer....   IT HURT!

Sister D and Sister C are still doing great!  They are bound on getting to the Temple, and I think that is motivating them to keep working hard at staying away from the cigarettes.  I'm super impressed that they are doing so good since they live in a house with 3 other smokers that have no desire to quit.  Amazing what desire can do!  R quit, but we haven't seen him since Tuesday, so we hope it's still working for him.  He was very happy to be done smoking and said that he feels much better now.  
MLC was amazing.  I got to go through the temple for the first time in a year and a half!  Can you believe it?!  I was amazing.  I can't even begin to describe how I felt in there.  It's just the best place on Earth.  

Our training for ZTM went great as well.  I'm thoroughly enjoying being a Zone Leader up here.  I just get to serve around some great missoinaries.  

Saturday and Sunday were also great, except for the fact that my comp was sick, so we did a lot of sitting around.  We did watch "How Rare a Possession" though!  It's super good!  If you haven't seen it, check it out.  It's the story of Parly Pratt and Vincenso De Francesca.  Super good, even though it was filmed about 100 years ago (hehe).

That's about it for this week!  We did a lot of planning for ZTM, so I don't have many stories for this week.  Love you all!  Hope all is well!  

Elder Carter V

No comments:

Post a Comment